1) Albert Haynesworth
Haynesworth showed in his brief cup of coffee with the Patriots exactly what type of player he is. He is a fat, lazy, selfish, sweaty, articulate bastard. He just seems to suck the life out of his teammates and coaches with his selfishness, and fatness. He seemed like he was a going to have a bright career when he started out on the Titans after playing college in Tennessee as well. He was a slob that took up the middle but had athleticism and could rush the passer. Well that slowly went to shit as Haynesworth began collecting this rap sheet (sorry about this in advance – had to be done):
1) Arrest warrants were issued against Haynesworth in two Tennessee counties in May 2006 stemming from a traffic incident on Interstate 40. Both sets of charges were dropped in June 2006. The judge in the Putnam County case tossed the charges on the grounds that the alleged offense happened out of their jurisdiction. In Smith County, the district attorney dismissed the charges.
2) In March 2009, Haynesworth was indicted on two misdemeanor traffic charges stemming from a December 2008 car accident in Tennessee. In an accident on Interstate 65, Corey Edmonson was partially paralyzed after colliding with Haynesworth’s car. Haynesworth was driving his Ferrari at speeds in excess of 100 mph when he struck Edmonson’s vehicle, which struck a concrete barrier.
3) On June 22, 2010, it has been reported that Clayton Bank & Trust is suing the NFL lineman, alleging that Haynesworth has failed to make payments on a loan in the amount of more than $2.38 million. The suit was filed in the Knox County Chancery Court on June 18, 2010. According to papers, Haynesworth entered a commercial loan agreement for the original principal amount of $2,381,688.58 on June 27, 2009. On February 27, 2009 the two parties entered into an Extension Agreement with an effective date of February 27, 2010, according to the suit. The attorney for Clayton Bank & Trust, Hugh B. Ward, Jr., is seeking a little over $2.4 million. 
4) In 2010, Silvia Mena, a stripper from New York, claimed in a $10 million lawsuit that Haynesworth impregnated her and left her with no financial assistance.
5) In 2011, Haynesworth allegedly threw a punch to the nose of Joel Velazques, 38, of Leesburg, Va. during a traffic altercation
Oh ya, and this…
2) Ndamukong Suh
This guy is tallying up personal fouls faster than Moose puts his Jew money into his savings account. Suh has grossed 9personal fouls in the 1.5 years he has been in the league (Most in that time span) and most notably his recent curb stomping of Packers lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith. This was reminiscent of Edward Norton in American History X (except this time the races were reversed – yikes).
Suh has progressively marked himself as a dirty player who will take any shot he can at any player possible. He was probably the only guy who thought Warren Sapp’s hit on Chad Clifton was clean (Youtube that shit – its disgusting). Suh will most likely end with a better career than Haynesworth – if he can stay in the NFL, but I feel like he is gaining credibility in a bad way a lot faster than Haynesworth did.
Both of these fat pieces of shit could have or have had solid careers, but something tells me they will both run their course with Uncle Roger and the rest of the NFL at some point.